Pecan IPM Toolbox - Disease Prevention
Diseases affecting pecans are caused by bacteria, fungi, nematodes, mycoplasma, and physiological problems. This tool discusses diseases such as pecan scab, vein spot, shuck dieback, crown gall, cotton root rot, and the variety of practices used to prevent and treat them.
- Pecan IPM Toolbox - Disease Prevention
- November 12, 2019
- Fruits and Nuts
- anthracnose Gnomonia spp.
- Botryosphaeria canker Botryosphaeria ribis
- brown leaf spot Sirosporium diffusum
- Cladosporium fungi Cladosporium spp.
- crown gall Rhizobium radiobacter
- downy spot Mycosphaerella caryigena
- Integrated Pest Management (general)
- leaf mold Articularia quercina
- pecan Carya illinoinensis
- pecan scab Fusicladium effusum
- Phymatotrichum root rot Phymatotrichopsis omnivora
- powdery mildew Microsphaera penicillata
- Southern root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita
- Trichothecium roseum Trichothecium roseum