Pecan IPM Toolbox - Beneficial Insects
Beneficial organisms fall into two main groups: predators and parasites. This guide discusses description and behavior of beneficial insects in the pecan orchard.
- Pecan IPM Toolbox - Beneficial Insects
- November 12, 2019
- Fruits and Nuts
- bigeyed bugs Geocoris spp.
- convergent lady beetle Hippodamia convergens
- damsel bugs
- Integrated Pest Management (general)
- minute pirate bugs Orius spp.
- multicolored Asian lady beetle Harmonia axyridis
- pecan Carya illinoinensis
- sevenspotted lady beetle Coccinella septempunctata
- spiders (Araneae)
- two-spotted lady beetle Adalia bipunctata
- wheel bug Arilus cristatus